- Facilities: The facilities at Bayside are for the exclusive use of registered Bayside guests only. Children lodged at the Cooperstown Dreams Park or people staying elsewhere are not guests of this establishment and should not be using our beach, boats, picnic tables, bbq areas, etc. Because this activity would inconvenience our registered guests, those individuals who are not Bayside guests will be asked to leave the premises.
- Pets: Bayside does not allow pets on the premises.
- Deposit Policy: A deposit of 1/2 of the room charge is required on a Mastercard, Visa, Discover or American Express card to guarantee the reservation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- Rooms and cottages up to a four-night stay — Cancellations up to 72 hours prior to arrival date will receive a refund of deposit less a 10% fee. Cancellations or no-shows after the 72-hour period will be charged in full.
- Rooms and cottages five nights or more — Cancellations up to four weeks prior to arrival date will receive a refund of deposit less a 10% fee. Cancellations or no-shows after the four-week period will be charged in full.
- Any room or cottage reservation made for Hall of Fame Induction Weekend — Cancellations up to four weeks prior to arrival date will receive a refund of deposit less a 10% fee. Cancellations or no-shows after the four-week period will be charged in full.
- Rooms Check-in and Check-out Times: check-in 3 pm, check-out 11 am
- Cottages Check-in and Check-out Times: check-in 4 pm, check-out 10 am
- No refunds for early departures
- Room Type booked is guaranteed but Room Number may be different at check-in. Exact Cottage booked is guaranteed.
- Late Check-in Procedure: We do not have a 24-hour front desk; therefore if you are going to check in after our front desk closes, there will be a key in an envelope on the front desk with your name on it so that you can let yourself into your room or cottage. Please register with us in the morning.
- Housekeeping: All rooms and cottages include limited housekeeping. Limited housekeeping includes towel exchange, bathroom refresh, and removal of garbage. Limited housekeeping does not include kitchen cleaning, washing dishes, making beds, or vacuuming.
- Non-smoking Policy: All Rooms and Cottages are non-smoking. A fee of $200 per day will be imposed for smoking in any room or cottage. Smoking includes, but is not limited to: cigarettes, cigars, e-cigarettes, pipes, vape, marijuana.
- Package Terms & Conditions: Bayside Inn & Marina reserves the right to amend or delete any package item(s) without prior notification. These offers are subject to availability and seasonal variations. Every effort will be made to ensure that the goods ordered match the description presented on Bayside Inn & Marina's website as far as reasonably possible. However, you acknowledge that some variation may occur. All prices are subject to change without prior notice. Our Packages are an additional supplement to any room rate. Every Package item price is subject to 8% New York State sales tax. No refunds will be granted for any unused portion of any package.
If purchasing a Package that includes an alcoholic beverage, you attest to the following:
Bayside Inn & Marina reserves the right to request legal proof of age when any packages are ordered.
- You are of legal age (at least 21 years) to purchase alcoholic products.
- Your purchase is for a person of at least 21 years of age.
The purchaser assumes responsibility for consumers' allergies to nuts, alcohol, dairy products, fruit, wheat, etc.